Help@! Changing Tabs
Author Message
 Help@! Changing Tabs

Hello all.
What embed do I use to execute some code when the user selects another tab
on a browse ?
I know it should be simple but just cant seem to find it.
Using C5b abc
TIA
David Beggs

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 14:27:17 GMT
 Help@! Changing Tabs
Use the embedpoint NewSelection under the Sheet. Not under the tab, but the
sheet.

Regards,

Henrik Kartin
Kartin Data
Denmark

Quote:
> Hello all.
> What embed do I use to execute some code when the user selects another tab
> on a browse ?
> I know it should be simple but just cant seem to find it.
> Using C5b abc
> TIA
> David Beggs

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 18:19:49 GMT
 Help@! Changing Tabs
Thanks, Henrik

Quote:
> Use the embedpoint NewSelection under the Sheet. Not under the tab, but
the
> sheet.

> Regards,

> Henrik Kartin
> Kartin Data
> Denmark

> > Hello all.
> > What embed do I use to execute some code when the user selects another
tab
> > on a browse ?
> > I know it should be simple but just cant seem to find it.
> > Using C5b abc
> > TIA
> > David Beggs

Tue, 03 Jun 2003 10:32:37 GMT

1. How to change Record Filter when changing Tab

2. Tabs, Tabs, Tabs!!

3. Changing notebook tab fonts (Enfin)

4. changing tabs to spaces

5. How to change the tab order

6. Changing EditFields tab-order?

7. Change notebook tab location programmatically

8. change control tab order at runtime

9. Tab Changing EVENT

10. Update ?list on tab change

11. change order for tab...

12. Tab Changing Trick for second sheet?