Catalyst SocketTools Library Edition SMTP Example for C5 (ABC)
Author Message
 Catalyst SocketTools Library Edition SMTP Example for C5 (ABC)

Greetings!

There is a C5 ABC example of using the Catalyst SocketTools Library Edition
to perform SMTP email transfer.

You can download the source, which includes the compiled example, at
<ftp://hobbyist.bugsbugme.com/pub9/fleet/clarion/c5smtp.zip>. Be sure to
read the readme, especially if you decide to build the program.

Regards,

Mark
----------------------------
sig under construction

Full-time Certified Master Hobbyist

The clueless shall inherit the earth,
and will need directions to get there.

Mon, 15 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Catalyst SocketTools Library Edition SMTP Example for C5 (ABC)
Hi Mark,

Quote:

>There is a C5 ABC example of using the Catalyst SocketTools Library Edition
>to perform SMTP email transfer.

Does it use CS 3.0 or 2.x?

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson
[Team Topspeed - Internet Connect]
Allerup Edb
Denmark

Check out Icetips and Icetips Knowledgebase
http://www.icetips.com
UIN nr.: 2428601

Mon, 15 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Catalyst SocketTools Library Edition SMTP Example for C5 (ABC)
Arnor,

Glad you asked. I forgot to mention that in the readme also. It uses v3.

Regards,

Mark

Quote:

----------------------------
sig under construction

Full-time Certified Master Hobbyist

The clueless shall inherit the earth,
and will need directions to get there.

Mon, 15 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Catalyst SocketTools Library Edition SMTP Example for C5 (ABC)
  Hi Arnor,
How are you ?  Is there something wronf with icetips ftp tonight?

Thanx,
Don

Mon, 15 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Catalyst SocketTools Library Edition SMTP Example for C5 (ABC)
Hi Don,

Quote:
>How are you ?  Is there something wronf with icetips ftp tonight?

Seems like the ftp server is down.  Will alert Rick.

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson
[Team Topspeed - Internet Connect]
Allerup Edb
Denmark

Check out Icetips and Icetips Knowledgebase
http://www.icetips.com
UIN nr.: 2428601

Tue, 16 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Catalyst SocketTools Library Edition FTP Example for C5 (ABC)

2. SocketTools Library Edition SMTP Example for C5a (ABC) Updated

3. Catalyst SocketTools Library Edition CW Examples Web Site

4. SocketTools Library Edition Sockets Example for C5a (ABC)

5. Need Help Linking Catalyst SocketTools Library Edition to my application

6. External link errors when using external Catalyst SocketTools Library Edition 2.15 dll

7. SocketTools Library Edition C5 LIBs Available

8. Catalyst to ship CW prototypes with SocketTools Library - A call for CW prototypes

9. C5 Enterprise Edition to C5 Professional Edition

10. Free SocketTools Library Edition CW Prototypes Updated

11. sending mail with catalyst socket tools library edition

12. Catalyst SocketTools 3.1 bugs ...