My own Message Procedure, called Messager
Author Message
 My own Message Procedure, called Messager

Hi it's me second time...

I had to create a solution for the problem that the normal messages too
little are for touch screens.
So i created a bigger window, with bigger font etc...
I asked whether there are "|" in the given string, that i can make a manual
line break, but i want to do it automatically (like the clarion MESSAGE)...

Cause I want to ask whether there is complete word near the end of any line
on my messager, thaat i can do the line break but held the word entire.

What's the best way to do it or can i overwrite the clarion message
procedure anywhere?

Bye
Ravage

Mon, 06 Sep 2004 06:02:17 GMT
 My own Message Procedure, called Messager
PROMPT Controls have automatic word wrap.
TEXT Controls also.

Stephan

Quote:
> Hi it's me second time...

> I had to create a solution for the problem that the normal messages too
> little are for touch screens.
> So i created a bigger window, with bigger font etc...
> I asked whether there are "|" in the given string, that i can make a
manual
> line break, but i want to do it automatically (like the clarion
MESSAGE)...

> Cause I want to ask whether there is complete word near the end of any
line
> on my messager, thaat i can do the line break but held the word entire.

> What's the best way to do it or can i overwrite the clarion message
> procedure anywhere?

> Bye
> Ravage

Mon, 06 Sep 2004 18:39:37 GMT

1. Replace standard MESSAGE function in C4 with own message function

2. How to mapp clarion message to my message procedure

3. How to setup a procedure in a DLL that calls a procedure in another DLL

4. Call a procedure from a procedure

5. Calling a procedure with a variable procedure name

6. Procedure that only calls a procedure?

7. calling non-PURE procedures in PURE procedures

8. How to make a procedure call from another procedure

9. Class procedure cannot call another class procedure

10. my own unique number procedure

11. My own message box keeping focus?

12. How do I make my own error message window