Dockable Toolbars???
Author Message
 Dockable Toolbars???

I want a dockable toolbar in my app but i only know the normal toolbar - is
it possible in Clarion 5 and how??

Help would REALLY be appreciated!

Jackie
OTB

Sun, 06 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Dockable Toolbars???
Jackie,

Quote:
> I want a dockable toolbar in my app but i only know the normal toolbar
- is
> it possible in Clarion 5 and how??

> Help would REALLY be appreciated!

There is another thread with the title 'Dockable Toolbars' from the
beginning of april. Have you checked it?

Ralf

Quote:

> Jackie
> OTB

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 06 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Dockable Toolbars???
Jackie,

Quote:
> I want a dockable toolbar in my app but i only know the normal toolbar - is
> it possible in Clarion 5 and how??

See \Clarion5\examples\docktb\dock.*

Otherwise search for dock*.* In your clarion5\examples subdirectories

It should be there somewhere if you have C5b.

HTH

Arie Rens (Advantage Software B.V.)
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
http://www.advantages.nl
TopSpeed Software Distributor

Sun, 06 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Dockable Toolbars???
Have you considered the Tear-Off template from http://www.capesoft.com - I
found it very useful and easy to implement. Well worth the $39 registration
cost.

Dennis Baggott
(the Dad in Dennis Baggott and Sons)
http://www.dbandsons.com

Sun, 06 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Dockable Toolbars???
Hi Jackie

If you make a window your toolbar just enter 'Window Properties' and in the
tab 'Extra' check Toolbox and you get the possibility to Dock the window
anywhere you like.

Steffen

Mon, 07 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dockable toolbar

2. ABC Commands - Dockable Toolbar

3. DOCKABLE TOOLBAR

4. Dockable Toolbars - how to keep them in position?

5. Tkinter MDI, dockable toolbars, tree, progressbar, flatbuttons

6. Dockable toolbars

7. Main Toolbar Dockable?

8. Main Wizard Toolbar Dockable?

9. Can the default clarion toolbar be made dockable?

10. Dockable toollbars

11. Dockable toolboxes

12. Dockable interactive window for PythonWin please.