ACCEPT LOOP / EXTERNAL DLL / FUNCTION CALL / GPF
Author Message
 ACCEPT LOOP / EXTERNAL DLL / FUNCTION CALL / GPF

We use an external DLL in a CW4 app. under Win95

In the same app we use DDE to pass messages between concurrently running
apps.

Some of the external function calls seems to cause a GPF when the program
cycles to the top of the ACCEPT-loop;
ACCEPT
   RET_VAL = EXFUNC1(P1,P2...)
.
crashes

If we put a LOOP inside the ACCEPT-loop;
ACCEPT
   LOOP
      RET_VAL = EXFUNC1(P1,P2...)
   .
.
it works OK, but then we have trouble trapping other EVENTS.

Sounds familiar to anyone ??

Any tips greatly appreciated.

Tore Hansen
Dialog.eXe as
Pb.1302
8001 BODO
NORWAY

Sun, 01 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling an non-DLL external function

2. function calls to external dll in 'routine's

3. Calling External DLL Functions

4. Using external DLL functions in a method

5. external rexx function dll with cygwin gcc ?

6. Rexx external function DLLs

7. OS/2, external functions in RxFtp.dll???

8. Creating external function with C DLL

9. VA 3.0 External C function and Crystal Report CRPE32.DLL

10. External calls without DLL/C

11. Calling External DLL's from CW2.003

12. Problem calling external code (DLL)....?