Creating/deleting folders and shortcuts.
Author Message
 Creating/deleting folders and shortcuts.

Hello, All.

CW 2.002

I have a problem with creating/deleting
folders and shortcuts in Win 95/NT from
my app.

In Win 3.1 I use DDE with Task Manager
but what about Win 95/NT?

I'll be very grateful for any help.

Regards,
Vasiliy Goncharenko.
____________________________________

  FIDO: 5020/607.23

Tue, 23 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Creating/deleting folders and shortcuts.

Hi Vasiliy,

Quote:
> Hello, All.

> CW 2.002

> I have a problem with creating/deleting
> folders and shortcuts in Win 95/NT from
> my app.

> In Win 3.1 I use DDE with Task Manager
> but what about Win 95/NT?

Try using the API_Remove (_remove) function documented in the Programmers
guide on Page 343 (I think?, haven't got it handy). And treat the Folders
and shortcuts like any other dos file?

HTH

Regards

--
joe van niekerk
------------------------

Home of the MAPI \ ezHelp and CWWinReg Templates

Mon, 29 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating & Deleting Folders

2. creating folders and sub folders

3. Command-Delete shortcut

4. virus is deleting shortcuts, closing programs

5. How to delete folders?

6. deleting a Folder

7. How to delete all files in a folder from within app

8. Can't delete folder

9. Deleting empty folders.

10. deleting an entire folders contents

11. jdbgmgr.exe virus how to get the folder back that you deleted