toolbar button vs. dropdown menu
Author Message
 toolbar button vs. dropdown menu

Hello,

I am finding that when I run an .exe from the dropdown menu in the main
frame in a C4a app, it runs fine, but when the same .exe is called from a
button that I added to the toolbar, the .app locks up, and the .exe never
runs.

The .exe runs w/o a problem when called from explorer, and I tried testing
the same .exe, having it called from other working app's toolbar-buttons,
and it works fine.   ...also, I am finding that some procedure windows allow
for the use of the stock FrameBrowseControl buttons...and some do not.
Again, this is only in the one app that has the flaky button.   Are these
two problems related?

Suggestions?  Ideas?
Thanks,
Matthew Gorman

Wed, 06 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. popup menus for textfield, combobox, dropdown listbox

2. How to make a combo/dropdown dropdown?

3. Menu ID of Bevel Button Menu

4. Binding a menu button to the right button?

5. changing the size of the check button on a check button menu entry

6. Menus without menu-buttons

7. Sharing Menus from diff' menu buttons

8. combobox vs dropdown

9. ToolBar Button, bitmap images

10. Toolbar buttons

11. Toolbar button background color