RichX in C5ABC
Author Message
 RichX in C5ABC

Does anyone know if RichX can be used in C5ABC?  I have employed it in C4
Legacy and would like to use it in C5.  Ross S., you still out there?

Sun, 10 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 RichX in C5ABC

Quote:
> Does anyone know if RichX can be used in C5ABC?  I have employed it in C4
> Legacy and would like to use it in C5.  Ross S., you still out there?

It works fine here (c5abc) in my medical record keeping system.

Bernhard

Tue, 12 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 RichX in C5ABC
Where can i found a good rich text extention in order to edit a txt document
in a window ?

thanks

I have tried it but it dosen't work.

Quote:
> Does anyone know if RichX can be used in C5ABC?  I have employed it in C4
> Legacy and would like to use it in C5.  Ross S., you still out there?

Sun, 17 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 RichX in C5ABC
Hi Luc,

Try Locus Templates.  <g>

Regards,
Earl

Quote:
> Where can i found a good rich text extention in order to edit a txt
document
> in a window ?

> thanks

> I have tried it but it dosen't work.

> > Does anyone know if RichX can be used in C5ABC?  I have employed it in
C4
> > Legacy and would like to use it in C5.  Ross S., you still out there?

Sun, 17 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 RichX in C5ABC
I have them and i have tried to use them unsuccessfuly.
I want to have an exemple of app.
If someone have succes with richX, he can send me in my personal mail.

Thanks
Cdt,
RLC

--
Luc RAGUEL
Media Plus Consultant

Quote:
> Hi Luc,

> Try Locus Templates.  <g>

> Regards,
> Earl

> > Where can i found a good rich text extention in order to edit a txt
> document
> > in a window ?

> > thanks

> > I have tried it but it dosen't work.

> > > Does anyone know if RichX can be used in C5ABC?  I have employed it in
> C4
> > > Legacy and would like to use it in C5.  Ross S., you still out there?

Thu, 21 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. C5ABC Limiting number of users template/extension

2. C5ABC Forms alter themselves at runtime

3. C5abc Temp files on local machine

4. C5abc process embedd for SetOrder()

5. WINAPI.EXE in C5abc

6. BROWSE: CHANGING FIXED ELEMENT: RESET??? (C5ABC)

7. No child buttons in C5ABC app wizard?

8. c5ABC - odd (to me) behavior adding contents of browse to txt file

9. Need OLE container control for C5ABC

10. RichX will not compile in C5 abc

11. RichX info needed

12. RichX