Creating a duplicate browse in another window
Author Message
 Creating a duplicate browse in another window

Hi all

I have a problem that I've solved, but I can't help feeling that
I've reinvented the wheel. Is there a simple and foolproof way to
do the below using the default BrowseClass virtuals?

I want to recreate a browse list display on one window that
already exists on a window on a separate thread. This is easy
enough to do except when the browse list is *filtered*. I want to
open the browse at the existing selected item and retain the
filter. I can't seem to do both. My nearest attempt (using
<ResetQueue>) gets two or three duplicates of the selected item
(and I've tried things like <PostNewSelection> to refresh the
window).

As I say, I've written something to get round the problem; but am
I missing something obvious?

Chris{*filter*}inson

Tue, 03 Jun 2003 01:43:42 GMT

1. different filters on one browse or multiple browse windows in one main window

2. >How to Create a Browse Window in CA-dBFast 2.0D1

3. showing only duplicate records in a browse

4. Duplicates in a Browse

5. Duplicate a browse and report

6. Browse displays duplicates but are not if file

7. Duplicate records in SQL browse (legacy) - x-posted

8. Problem about refreshing browse - duplicate record

9. duplicates in browse driving me crazy

10. Duplicate Rows Displayed in Browse

11. Removing Duplicates from Browse

12. Duplicate records from embedd in browse