PLAY,REWIND,FORWARD,PAUSE ....a WAV File ????
Author Message
 PLAY,REWIND,FORWARD,PAUSE ....a WAV File ????

Hi

I want to write an APP that can do all these three things ,,,,Does
anyone know if it is posible ??

Regards
Daniel

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 PLAY,REWIND,FORWARD,PAUSE ....a WAV File ????

If you can get a hold of the MCIWndX Vbx/ActiveX from Microsoft you can do
it with ease. It's freely distributable as far as I know.

Tom Foley

Quote:
>Hi

>I want to write an APP that can do all these three things ,,,,Does
>anyone know if it is posible ??

>Regards
>Daniel

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 PLAY,REWIND,FORWARD,PAUSE ....a WAV File ????

Hi Daniel,

Checkout the CD-Player example, it comes along on the CD version of
CW2/CW4.

If you also installed the examples then the path is:
CW-DIR\Examples\Src\CDPlayer.

HTH
Wolter

Quote:

>Hi

>I want to write an APP that can do all these three things ,,,,Does
>anyone know if it is posible ??

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 PLAY,REWIND,FORWARD,PAUSE ....a WAV File ????

Quote:
>I want to write an APP that can do all these three things ,,,,Does
>anyone know if it is posible ??

And how to do it with avi files ????????????????

Lesnik

Mon, 25 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Playing WAV Files from APL*PLUS PC

2. VSW: Code for playing a WAV file

3. Playing a wav file in rb?

4. Play wav files

5. How to play wav files to internal speaker?

6. 2003 How to play .wav files??????????.

7. How to Play a WAV File

8. How to play a .WAV file in ABC

9. Here's a way to store WAV files in EXE and play them

10. Playing .wav files

11. Playing WAV files in CW

12. Playing WAV files