Drop down list question
Author Message
 Drop down list question

Hi there
I often use a drop list for fixed values, ex. '1200|2400|4800|9600|19200'
and this works fine. But quite often i need to show something extra, to make
it clear what the choices are. An example :
1 = show orders for today
2 = show orders for next workday
3 = show all orders

Is there any way to make the drop list show the text (or the number and the
text) and put the chosen number in my var, or must i always make a queue,
put data in he queue and then use this queue in the Drop down list ?

TIA.
Viggo Poulsen

Tue, 22 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Drop down list question
I would go the queue method, offers more flexibility
JMO

Wed, 23 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Drop down list question
Maby this would be a job for a template (would be my first)

Viggo Poulsen

Richard Rose skrev i meddelelsen

Quote:
>I would go the queue method, offers more flexibility
>JMO

>>Hi there
>>I often use a drop list for fixed values, ex. '1200|2400|4800|9600|19200'
>>and this works fine. But quite often i need to show something extra, to
make
>>it clear what the choices are. An example :
>>1 = show orders for today
>>2 = show orders for next workday
>>3 = show all orders

>>Is there any way to make the drop list show the text (or the number and
the
>>text) and put the chosen number in my var, or must i always make a queue,
>>put data in he queue and then use this queue in the Drop down list ?

>>TIA.
>>Viggo Poulsen

Fri, 25 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Drop Down List Box - Question !

2. LIST BOX AND DROP DOWN LIST BOX

3. Problem refreshing drop down lists

4. EIP drop down list box

5. Contents of drop-down-list dissappeaers

6. Drop down list box refresh problem

7. Help ... Coding DROP DOWN LISTS / MULTI SELECTIONS ALSO

8. Drop Down List Box - don't show an initial value

9. Incremental search in drop down list box?

10. drop down list box bug?????????????????

11. Drop down list box on browse window -- to filter

12. Adding getFocus event to a Drop Down List