C55 Internet & Background Colour
Author Message
 C55 Internet & Background Colour

Bob,
The runtime (HTML) properties that you can set are limited, check out the
HTML spec www.w3c.org to save yourself some hairpulling.  The generally
accepted workaround is to create images with your favorite editor and wrap
them in a URL link.  The DOM provides the ability but support across
browsers will be sketchy. Try something like:

<input style="background-color: white;" type="submit" value="Submit"
title="Submit" id="submit1" name="submit1">

Note the STYLE tag within the form element definition.

--
bob brooker
SoftVelocity

> Hi All,

> I'm sure there is a very simple answer to my problem.

> How can i set the background colour of a button on my internet
application.
> I can set the text colour ok. I have tried using the {PROP:Color} command
> which doesn't seem to do anything.

> Can anybody help

> Regards

> Bob

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 00:36:52 GMT
 C55 Internet & Background Colour
Hi All,

I'm sure there is a very simple answer to my problem.

How can i set the background colour of a button on my internet application.
I can set the text colour ok. I have tried using the {PROP:Color} command
which doesn't seem to do anything.

Can anybody help

Regards

Bob

Sun, 14 Sep 2003 23:37:01 GMT
 C55 Internet & Background Colour
I don't think HTML buttons support this. You might try using a gif
on the button.

--

Steve Parker
[Team Topspeed -- Internet Connect]

 www.par2.com
  TheFAQs: http://www.par2.com/cws/c5launch.dll/faqs/thefaqs.exe.0

  CWICWEB download site:
http://www.cwicweb.com/apps/c5launch.dll/download.exe.0

>Hi All,

>I'm sure there is a very simple answer to my problem.

>How can i set the background colour of a button on my internet application.
>I can set the text colour ok. I have tried using the {PROP:Color} command
>which doesn't seem to do anything.

>Can anybody help

>Regards

>Bob

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 00:09:12 GMT

1. VW2 Changing Background Colour

2. Background colour on graph

3. background colour for menus

4. changing background colour of an rc_graphic window

5. Aqua menu background colour.

6. Setting image background colour in text widget?

7. Changing image background colour on canvas?

8. Changing background colour of BLT hiertable

9. How to change Pythonwin background colour?

10. can't make image and background colour match

11. C55ee Internet and Colour

12. C55 Internet and Open Files