Clarion Developers Challenge News
Author Message
 Clarion Developers Challenge News

Hi All,

    I just wanted to remind everyone that the picks for Week 4 of the
Clarion Developers Challenge Football Contest are now up.  Please try to
have your picks in by noon Friday, EST.  You *may* be able to sneak them in
past that, but there are no guarantees.

    Also, I'd like to remind everyone (whether you are competing or not) to
send *bogus* prizes in to be awarded in the football contest.  We always
need more.  Thanks!

---------------------------
Tailgate Joke of the Week!

A Dawg, a Gator and Claudia Schiffer are sitting together in a train
traveling through Southern Georgia when the train enters a tunnel and the
car goes completely dark. There's a kissing noise, and then the sound of a
really loud slap. When the train comes out of the tunnel, Claudia Schiffer
and the Dawg are sitting as if nothing had happened and the Gator is holding
his slapped face. The Gator is thinking, "That Dawg must have kissed Claudia
Schiffer and she swung at him and missed, slapping me instead. Claudia
Schiffer is thinking, "That Gator must have tried to kiss me, accidentally
kissed the Dawg and got slapped for it." And the Dawg is thinking, "This is
great. The next time the train goes through a tunnel, I'll make another
kissing noise and slap that Gator again."
---------------------------

If you'd like to join the fun and e{*filter*}ment and put your football
prognostication skills against fellow Clarion Developers please go to:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

NOTE: Once you get to the Join League Page, you will be asked to
enter a password.  The password for this league is:

ABCTEMPLATES

On the Join League page, select your name from the drop-down
list. If you don't see your name, select "New Player" and
click Submit.

You'll enjoy the convenience of a private web site where
you'll make all your picks on-line. Your pool's site will
track all your pool's standings, and provides all the
information you'll need to research teams and make winning
picks each week.

Plus you can customize your pool's site to display all the
information you need in the way that works best for you.

You can also set up your pool's site to send you e-mail
reports every morning, with updated standings, NFL news
and much more. Your site can even notify you, via wireless
text messaging, of breaking news.

Good Luck!

--
Best Regards,

Dean Burgess

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:25:46 GMT

1. News Flash! - Clarion Developers Challenge Winners

2. News Flash - Clarion Developers Challenge

3. News Flash! - Clarion Developers Challenge

4. Clarion Developers Challenge Football Contest News

5. Clarion Developers Challenge Football Pool News

6. Clarion Developers Challenge Football Contest and Third Party Developers

7. Clarion Developers Challenge Reminder + Tailgate Joke of the Week

8. Clarion Developers Challenge Tailgate Joke of the Week

9. Clarion Developers Challenge Reminder

10. Clarion Developers Challenge Reminder

11. Clarion Developers Challenge Tailgate Joke of the Week

12. Clarion Developers Challenge