Window Frame Debugging?
Author Message
 Window Frame Debugging?

Hi All,

Any executable app I compile in my copy of C55g produces 3 unknown procedure
label compile errors, the procedure that is not declared is the windows
API - SystemParametersInfo, In order to compile I have to declare this API
myself or turn off the 'Enable Window Frame Debugging' switch in the Global
Properties of the application.
There is no problem with DLL apps.

Does anyone know what window frame debugging is and is there a problem with
turning it off?
Also, I searched SV's bug reports for this and didn't find it, does anyone
else have this problem? should I submit it as a bug, or is it something
wrong with my installation?

Cheers

Owen.

Owen Kaluza
Master Software Pty. Ltd.

Sun, 14 Nov 2004 10:43:01 GMT

1. Put window inside window/frame

2. links in html-frame affecting vrml-frame

3. Java in frame can't get instance of Java EAI + VRML in another frame

4. Movietexture Frame by Frame control

5. Q:wpy - multiple frames within main frame

6. resources for vtcl - hide frames and display new frames

7. How do I pack things in a frame in a toplevel frame

8. Removing widgets from frames, why frames don't resize to 0x0

9. Window frames.

10. help needed - main frame disapeared in windows formatter ?

11. BROWSE and FRAME FORM DISAPPEARED IN WINDOWS FORMATTER- HELP WANTED

12. Fix a Frame Window