Can someone help me with RTF
Author Message
 Can someone help me with RTF

There is a 3rd party template called RichReport(?) that lets you
print RTF on a normal clarion report.
go to www.tomruby.com/clarion and I'm sure you'll find a link to it

        Tim

Quote:

> Help Please

>  Can someone help me with RTF reports and tell me how to

>  Print a form  with the fields on it...

> Attached is a Dct and App an  form of Rtf.

> What is the best way...
> I will have about 5 or 6 report like the one attached...."CommCredit"

> Thank you
> Rodger

>                       Name: Comm Credit.rtf
>    Comm Credit.rtf    Type: WINWORD File (application/rtf)
>                   Encoding: x-uuencode

>                    Name: customer.app
>    customer.app    Type: unspecified type (application/octet-stream)
>                Encoding: x-uuencode

>                    Name: customer.dct
>    customer.dct    Type: unspecified type (application/octet-stream)
>                Encoding: x-uuencode

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 20:13:23 GMT

1. RTF File Writer ( Was : RTF )

2. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

3. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

4. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

5. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

6. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

7. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

8. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

9. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

10. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

11. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

12. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding