C5 Web Edition
Author Message
 C5 Web Edition

I'm trying to move C5 app to Web.  Has anyone tried this with C5WE?  Does it
really work?  And how difficult is it to convert C5 to C5W?  Also, if someone
could send me the list of sites that were developed with C5W.

Thank you in advance...

Tue, 12 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 C5 Web Edition
Check out PAR2.COM It is interesting and has some useful "Hints & Tips" It
has a sign that it was created with C5I so I guess it's true!
Mark

   -**** Posted from RemarQ, http://www.remarq.com/?a ****-
 Search and Read Usenet Discussions in your Browser - FREE -

Tue, 12 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 C5 Web Edition
It is really good and easy to do this.
You only need to add the ic template at the gobal's and re-compile.
The advantage is that locally your application looks to be the same.
After you will perform operation to grow up the display.

Excuse me if my english is bad. I am a french user of clarion.

See you soon.

PS: I have a server with NT4 IIS 3 and SP3 and it works.

Cdt,
RLC

Quote:
> I'm trying to move C5 app to Web.  Has anyone tried this with C5WE?  Does
it
> really work?  And how difficult is it to convert C5 to C5W?  Also, if
someone
> could send me the list of sites that were developed with C5W.

> Thank you in advance...

Sun, 17 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 C5 Web Edition
Thank you very much for your input.

Sun, 17 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 C5 Web Edition
Qu'elle est la template ic qui est pour le web avec des programme de clarion

Quote:
> It is really good and easy to do this.
> You only need to add the ic template at the gobal's and re-compile.
> The advantage is that locally your application looks to be the same.
> After you will perform operation to grow up the display.

> Excuse me if my english is bad. I am a french user of clarion.

> See you soon.

> PS: I have a server with NT4 IIS 3 and SP3 and it works.

> Cdt,
> RLC

> > I'm trying to move C5 app to Web.  Has anyone tried this with C5WE?
Does
> it
> > really work?  And how difficult is it to convert C5 to C5W?  Also, if
> someone
> > could send me the list of sites that were developed with C5W.

> > Thank you in advance...

Sun, 17 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 C5 Web Edition
The Web Edition of Clarion 5 include the Web template set.
If you have an other version of Clarion, you need the Clarion Internet
Connect to Web-enable your Standard App.

Quote:
> Qu'elle est la template ic qui est pour le web avec des programme de
clarion

> > It is really good and easy to do this.
> > You only need to add the ic template at the gobal's and re-compile.
> > The advantage is that locally your application looks to be the same.
> > After you will perform operation to grow up the display.

> > Excuse me if my english is bad. I am a french user of clarion.

> > See you soon.

> > PS: I have a server with NT4 IIS 3 and SP3 and it works.

> > Cdt,
> > RLC

> > > I'm trying to move C5 app to Web.  Has anyone tried this with C5WE?
> Does
> > it
> > > really work?  And how difficult is it to convert C5 to C5W?  Also, if
> > someone
> > > could send me the list of sites that were developed with C5W.

> > > Thank you in advance...

Thu, 21 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. C5 Web Edition Recommendation??

2. C5 Enterprise Edition to C5 Professional Edition

3. Trade Delphi 5 Enterprise Edition for Clarion Web Edition with Web Broker

4. C5.5 Web Edition, List Update

5. web edition <> proffesional edition

6. Help! Problems with C5 - Enterprise Edition

7. SocketTools Library Edition C5 LIBs Available

8. Catalyst SocketTools Library Edition SMTP Example for C5 (ABC)

9. Catalyst SocketTools Library Edition FTP Example for C5 (ABC)

10. CDW Web Edition 5b

11. Clarion5 Web Edition and Java Classes

12. Clarion 5 Web Edition for cheap price!!