ATTN: FRANK PISCOPO
Author Message
 ATTN: FRANK PISCOPO

Hi Frank,

Sorry to have to spell your name this big to catch your
attention.  I cannot manage to get your email address
right, thus left with only the NG choice (NG->No Good <VBG>).

Wonder if you could kindly email me a set of your DCT Print.

My email address is accpro at mbox4 dot singnet dot com dot sg

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Mon, 12 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ATTN: FRANK PISCOPO
Hi Kelvin,

Quote:
>Wonder if you could kindly email me a set of your DCT Print.

I think you can find this utility in the download area of Steve Parker's
place http://www.cwicweb.com

Regards,
Valentine Russev

Thu, 15 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Frank Piscopo's Report Writer template

2. Attn: Frank

3. Frank Anscombe dies

4. Frank Sergeant has an email address

5. Frank?

6. for Frank Seargeant

7. Note to Frank C. Sergeant

8. reply for Frank Sergeant

9. Frank's input on cybercourse

10. Song Birthday Frank Sinatra (80th)

11. Frank Hrebabetzky (personal message)

12. Three guesses -- What does this make Frank?