GPF in modul CWCIF16.DLL
Author Message
 GPF in modul CWCIF16.DLL

Hello again!

Today is 'problems day'. When I have just finished with my previous message
one of my friend called me to solve his problem but I could not!
His system is 486/100/8 Mb, Win 95 and CW 1.501.
Some days ago he started to develope new APP and everything was fine until
today when he 'expand' his APP with few new procedures.
He's got the following message just before the end of compiling:
'CW 1.5 caused a GPF in modul CWCIF16.DLL at 000D:000069E9'

Is there anybody here to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Marko Kek

Thu, 05 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 GPF in modul CWCIF16.DLL

Quote:
>Hello again!

>Today is 'problems day'. When I have just finished with my previous message
>one of my friend called me to solve his problem but I could not!
>His system is 486/100/8 Mb, Win 95 and CW 1.501.
>Some days ago he started to develope new APP and everything was fine until
>today when he 'expand' his APP with few new procedures.
>He's got the following message just before the end of compiling:
>'CW 1.5 caused a GPF in modul CWCIF16.DLL at 000D:000069E9'

>Is there anybody here to solve this problem?

>Thanks,
>Marko Kek

.. sounds like lack of memory to me - 16MB is the minimum I  recommend (and
sell) on a system to run Win95.

HTH

Graeme Fleming
One Stop Computing Pty Ltd
24 Hedley Street
Perth   Western Australia
Work - 9 451 5854
Fax - 9 451 5466
Mobile - 0419 906099

Fri, 06 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 GPF in modul CWCIF16.DLL

Quote:

> Hello again!

> Today is 'problems day'. When I have just finished with my previous message
> one of my friend called me to solve his problem but I could not!
> His system is 486/100/8 Mb, Win 95 and CW 1.501.
> Some days ago he started to develope new APP and everything was fine until
> today when he 'expand' his APP with few new procedures.
> He's got the following message just before the end of compiling:
> 'CW 1.5 caused a GPF in modul CWCIF16.DLL at 000D:000069E9'

> Is there anybody here to solve this problem?

> Thanks,
> Marko Kek

I have had this problem a few moths ago, but I don't remember what caused it.

Try to find out what code-line that makes the GPF in the compiler.
Then you should check the syntax and variables in that line for errors.

--
************************************
* Rune Tekseth                     *

* Homepage : http://www.basdata.no *
* Company  : Bas Data AS           *
************************************

Sat, 07 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clarion GPF in CWCIF16.DLL during compile

2. GPF GPF GPF GPF in 32bit C4b Application

3. Error in Modul NIDAQ32.DLL

4. GPF in CWCLA16.DLL - Help, please!

5. Using 3rd party dll - Stack fault GPF !!

6. C5EE + multi-dll + Pervasive = GPF

7. GPF in C4RUN.DLL at 0015:0000069c

8. GPF in Win87Em.dll

9. GPF in Clarion5 ABC between DLL's

10. GPF in Win87em.dll in Win95

11. ACCEPT LOOP / EXTERNAL DLL / FUNCTION CALL / GPF

12. Please Help CW4 Multi DLL app. and GPF