C55 and Minimise
Author Message
 C55 and Minimise

Hi,

I have an application where the main screen is a Frame procedure. Is it
possible to set this screen so that it can be minimised to the bottom of the
desktop. I have check the 'System Menu' box but the minimise button (_)
still
remains disabled.

I have other applications which use the Window template and they can be
minimised
with no problems.

any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Bob

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 16:17:18 GMT
 C55 and Minimise
Hi Bob, you need to specify an icon to the window.

--
Regards
Jeppe Jensen

www.Bestseller.dk

Quote:
> Hi,

> I have an application where the main screen is a Frame procedure. Is it
> possible to set this screen so that it can be minimised to the bottom of
the
> desktop. I have check the 'System Menu' box but the minimise button (_)
> still
> remains disabled.

> I have other applications which use the Window template and they can be
> minimised
> with no problems.

> any help would be much appreciated

> Thanks

> Bob

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 16:42:05 GMT
 C55 and Minimise

Quote:
> Hi Bob, you need to specify an icon to the window.

"Window Property" --> Extra tab --> Icon: field

best regards!
Ming Zhu

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 18:56:21 GMT

1. Error after upgrade from C55 (D) to C55 (H)

2. Minimise instead of exit ?

3. W2K Crash on Browse Windows after Minimise All

4. Minimise Forbidden - I must be going Nuts!

5. Minimise applications??

6. Minimise frame 1501

7. minimise application button disabled

8. Minimise DOS prompts

9. Summation algorithm to minimise numerical errors

10. binary adder diagnosis using clp minimise

11. Please Help - can't load C55

12. Windows NT and C55 beta 2 app