Global variable compile error
Author Message
 Global variable compile error

I declared a variable in a multi dll app that looks like this:

Com:AppFrame         &WINDOW

The data app compiles okay. But in the other dlls where the declaration
looks like this

Com:AppFrame         &WINDOW,EXTERNAL,DLL(_ABCDllMode_)

I get a compile error.
What is wrong?

Thanks in advance - Ed Campbell
C55g

Fri, 11 Nov 2005 04:46:22 GMT
 Global variable compile error
That declaration is wrong, maybe waht you need is communicate with the
frame, you can do that posting events to thread number 1

POST(Event:mievent,,1)

For other windows (not the frame) you can storage the thread in a long
variable with the tread() function.

Hope thats you need

Pachu

Quote:
> I declared a variable in a multi dll app that looks like this:

> Com:AppFrame         &WINDOW

> The data app compiles okay. But in the other dlls where the declaration
> looks like this

> Com:AppFrame         &WINDOW,EXTERNAL,DLL(_ABCDllMode_)

> I get a compile error.
> What is wrong?

> Thanks in advance - Ed Campbell
> C55g

Fri, 11 Nov 2005 20:37:35 GMT

1. Class variables / global variables / Init variables

2. Config Map load - compile error, or defined global

3. Global Variable Error?

4. upvar, global ?? frame parameter (no such variable error)

5. Errors in using Global variables

6. Global Variable / Sessions / ASP Application type Variable

7. Compiling Tk4.1: "cross-compiling" error

8. C5PE Compile Error: err.$$$(1) #6: Error: cif$filewrite The handle is invalid

9. error compile when VIs are good (Windows error)

10. Error VEEXT700: Linker Failed Error 511 when trying to compile project for DM 2.6

11. Global variables at the Address Space level

12. Global variables