ODBC and .mdb application
Author Message
 ODBC and .mdb application

I'll use an clarion4 application to modify the data in an .mdb database.
I imported the table's into the dictionary and run the application wizard.
Used the ODBC administrator to add the mdb file.

What more do I need to do before it works?

Now there comes a message:

File (Artikelen, which is a table inside de mdb file) could not be opened.
ERROR Data source name not found and no default driver specified (IM002)

Who gives me a hand?

thanks
Ruud van Leeuwen

Thu, 29 May 2003 01:01:48 GMT
 ODBC and .mdb application
It looks like your table name isn't correct in the data dictionary or maybe
that you haven't compiled in 32-bit.

go to ftp://24.0.100.175/public/0ld%20Stuff/ and grab the Access97ODBC2.TXT
and .ZIP files.  They contain  a working access97/clarion 4 legacy application
with
instructions on how to set things up.

        Tim

Quote:

> I'll use an clarion4 application to modify the data in an .mdb database.
> I imported the table's into the dictionary and run the application wizard.
> Used the ODBC administrator to add the mdb file.

> What more do I need to do before it works?

> Now there comes a message:

> File (Artikelen, which is a table inside de mdb file) could not be opened.
> ERROR Data source name not found and no default driver specified (IM002)

> Who gives me a hand?

> thanks
> Ruud van Leeuwen

Fri, 30 May 2003 19:59:40 GMT

1. ODBC connectivity to SQL7.0 mdb, UNIX - ODBC Bridges

2. MDB password & ODBC

3. Conversion of MDB to TPS - odbc error

4. Application Name using ODBC connection using Visualage

5. Is C55+ODBC reliable for mission critical application ?

6. Clarion application (ODBC) limitations

7. How to acces a Database with ODBC from Clipper application

8. Problems with VA application with ODBC on Windows 3.1

9. Browsing *.mdb and *.xls files

10. Convert to MS Access mdb files - HOW?

11. Is there a seamless converter for mdb(access2)>tps

12. Is there a seamless converter for mdb(access2)>tps