Email adress
Author Message
 Email adress

Hi all

I have just begin to use Joe's Fax and mail template.
It works very fine, giving both Clarion and myself some nice points here.
But there are only one field for the ToAddress.
How can I put in both the name of the person and his Email address, but
when when you get the mail only the name must show up ?
I have tried with this

and this

it works but it dont look very nice, the name field (To:) looks like this
when you recieve it

or like this

Also how to put in a different From address, like name and Email ?
It always my name from Exchange that shows up

Any idea

regards
Klaus

Tue, 23 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Email adress

2. Want Metrowerks email or fax-adress

3. Launching the default email client with a specified email address

4. Email Expert Advice Needed- Problems decoding email from Korea

5. Topica Email List Directory A very active email list for Win32Forth

6. Lost email formatting Email !

7. 7/8 bit email (Was: Re: OT: Uitgelijnde email verzenden)

8. email.Message question. including email attachments

9. Ip-Adress

10. IP adress

11. Adress of Digitalk on Internet ???

12. How to call procedure by adress