Edit in place on a dimensioned field gives compiler error (ABC templates C5EE)
Author Message
 Edit in place on a dimensioned field gives compiler error (ABC templates C5EE)

Hi Hans,

On Sat, 5 Dec 1998 09:31:47 +0100, "Hans Vinckier"

Quote:

>First thanks to Arnor for the previous help to add a 'dimensioned field' in
>a browse list, the template update as you suggested worked.

>I'm afraid this lead me to the next problem : I added the field to the edit
>in place list and get the following error :

This looks like another incarnation of the same problem.  Don't know
if I have a chance to look at it over the weekend.

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson
[Team Topspeed - Internet Connect]
Allerup Edb
Denmark

http://www.*-*-*.com/  ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ )
UIN nr.: 2428601

Wed, 23 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. C5EE - Edit in place - errors & Icons

2. Mail and Fax Templates Problem - C5EE - ABC templates

3. Generator Error: Unable to find edit-in-place field in list box

4. Help with compiler error when confirguring In Place edit

5. C5EE - Edit in place corrupts Window Caption!

6. C5EE Edit in Place

7. Question concerning ABC process template - C5EE

8. CW5 ABC - Edit in place AND form

9. urgent Edit-In-Place problem, C55EE-H, ABC

10. C4 ABC - Priming filelds with Edit-In-Place

11. C4 abc edit in place

12. C55 ABC - Looping through the current BRW and Edit In Place