Link Error: Unresolved External _CLAFindWindow@ in .....
Author Message
 Link Error: Unresolved External _CLAFindWindow@ in .....

HI all,

    I'm using Clarion4b-ABC template.

    The program I try to recompile is using Legency template and CLACOM. I
know I have CLACOM.inc & CLACOMST.inc into Embeds or CLACOM lib into
Global - Extension, but I still get a link error: Unresolved External

I know I use the _CLAFindWindow in the procedure. Did I do something wrong?
OR I forget something. Please help me!

Alfred

Fri, 31 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Link Error: Unresolved External _CLAFindWindow@ in .....
Hi John,

     I compile it to 32-bit.

Alfred

Quote:

>Hi Alfred,
>Did you compile it 16 bit or 32 bit?
>John

>> HI all,

>> I'm using Clarion4b-ABC template.

>> The program I try to recompile is using Legency template and CLACOM. I
>> know I have CLACOM.inc & CLACOMST.inc into Embeds or CLACOM lib into
>> Global - Extension, but I still get a link error: Unresolved External

>> I know I use the _CLAFindWindow in the procedure. Did I do something
wrong?
>> OR I forget something. Please help me!

>> Alfred

Fri, 31 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Link Error: Unresolved External _CLAFindWindow@ in .....
Hi Alfred,
Did you compile it 16 bit or 32 bit?
John
Quote:

> HI all,

> ??? I'm using Clarion4b-ABC template.

> ??? The program I try to recompile is using Legency template and CLACOM. I
> know I have CLACOM.inc & CLACOMST.inc into Embeds or CLACOM lib into
> Global - Extension, but I still get a link error: Unresolved External

> I know I use the _CLAFindWindow in the procedure. Did I do something wrong?
> OR I forget something. Please help me!

> Alfred

Sat, 01 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Link Error: Unresolved External _CLAFindWindow@ in .....
Hi Alfred
I have a copy of Clacom32 for bit 32 and can only use it in 32 bit.
You will find that your Clacom is only for 16 bit.
This is the message you get if you compile it using the incorrect settings.
John
?
?
Quote:

> Hi John,

> ???? I compile it to 32-bit.

> Alfred

> >Hi Alfred,
> >Did you compile it 16 bit or 32 bit?
> >John

> >> HI all,

> >> I'm using Clarion4b-ABC template.

> >> The program I try to recompile is using Legency template and CLACOM. I
> >> know I have CLACOM.inc & CLACOMST.inc into Embeds or CLACOM lib into
> >> Global - Extension, but I still get a link error: Unresolved External

> >> I know I use the _CLAFindWindow in the procedure. Did I do something
> wrong?
> >> OR I forget something. Please help me!

> >> Alfred

Sat, 01 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Link Error: Unresolved External Wsl@LibInstance in BTRWON.OBJ

2. C4c --- Link Error: Unresolved External

3. C4c --- Link Error: Unresolved External

4. Link Error - Unresolved External (C4bg ABC)

5. Link Error: Unresolved external file

6. Link Error: UNRESOLVED EXTERNAL Datafixes @F - in MAIN(FRAME)

7. Link Error: unresolved external CLARION

8. Link Error: Unresolved External

9. Linking Error - Unresolved External DOS in Marke045.obj

10. Unresolved external link errors in 32-bit

11. Link Error: Unresolved external GETWINDOWTASK

12. Link Error - Unresolved external GETMODULEMESSAGE in XXX002.obj