need help with keyboard hook
Author Message
 need help with keyboard hook

Hello,
I place a systemwide keyboard hook for two function keys with my C5ee-A
app. I need this because of activation of background processes while
another app which is not under my control has the focus (is in general
executed in full screen mode). Yes, the hook stuff is in a DLL and all
is 32bit. This works fine, but: on two of ten PC's not ! In every case
the hook is installed successfully and there are no error messages, but
the hookprocedure itself is never called on these machines (the certain
keys are not hooked). We reduced the system to plain vanilla, only
Win98 and the App - the same behavior. We cant find any pattern.
Can anybody help ?
Thanks in advance,
Thomas Glomb.

Fri, 21 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP!!! I need help with keyboard INT

2. HELP!!! I need help with the keyboard INT

3. Need help with a TSR hooking INT 21h

4. Need help with a TSR hooking INT 21h

5. Need help: how to hook up TK with my tcl-enabled program

6. Help needed in hooking stdin to a process

7. Keyboard hooks in VisualAge

8. Keyboard Hook instead of Alert?

9. Keyboard hook and global variables

10. KEYBOARD INT HOOK