Windows 2000 server IIS5 and Clarion 5.5
Author Message
 Windows 2000 server IIS5 and Clarion 5.5

Hi,

I had Clarion Application Broker ISAPI successfully working under NT4
and IIS4.

Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition with Application server version 2.0

After changing our server to Windows 2000 Server with IIS5 I am getting
following error.

HTTP 500 Internal Server Error.

Has anyone tried Clarion on Windows 2000 Server with IIS5 ?
Is there anything different I should do ?

This is how I execute my program.

http://<domain_name>/cws/c5alunch.dll/AppBroker/

Your earliest response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Kelum

  kelum.vcf
< 1K Download

Tue, 03 Feb 2004 14:46:29 GMT
 Windows 2000 server IIS5 and Clarion 5.5
Set security to low.

--

Steve Parker

Knowledge base: www.par2.com/cws/c5launch.dll/faqs/theFaqs.exe.0
Download Center: www.cwicweb.com/apps/c5launch.dll/d7.exe.0

Quote:

> Hi,

> I had Clarion Application Broker ISAPI successfully working under NT4
> and IIS4.

> Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition with Application server version 2.0

> After changing our server to Windows 2000 Server with IIS5 I am getting
> following error.

> HTTP 500 Internal Server Error.

> Has anyone tried Clarion on Windows 2000 Server with IIS5 ?
> Is there anything different I should do ?

> This is how I execute my program.

> http://<domain_name>/cws/c5alunch.dll/AppBroker/

> Your earliest response is greatly appreciated.

> Thanks

> Kelum

Tue, 03 Feb 2004 21:13:05 GMT

1. Clarion 5.5 on windows 2000 IIS5

2. Clarion 5.5 with Windows 2000 Server

3. Clarion 5.5 - ignored MS-Sql 2000 logon packets?

4. Clarion 5.5 and Pervasive 2000 Btrieve

5. Clarion 5.5 Application server & Windows 2000 Advanced Server & Program Error

6. Questions about windows and Clarion 5.5

7. Windows 95 compaitibility for Clarion 5.5 and 6

8. Clarion 5.5 EE not compatible with Windows WinXP

9. Clarion for Windows and Windows 2000

10. Convert Clarion 2.0 app to Clarion 5.5 apps.

11. Convert app from clarion 4 to clarion 5.5