LINK ERROR CW5 - CW5.5
Author Message
 LINK ERROR CW5 - CW5.5

Hi there!
I have made an DLL with 36 diff. procedures/functions.
My app using this DLL but get 76 LINK-error like this:
'Link error: Unresolved External ds_FILEOPEN in .......obj.
I use the same dictionary for the DLL and the APP.
In the DLL I set "Export all file declaration" to ON with 'None External' in
File Control.
In the General: All are OFF.
I also get conflict between Clarion5 and C55 and must exclude one of them
from the path!

Have some of you any idea how to solve my problem.
I have used many hours to try fix it with no success.
Please help!

Knut Hans

Sun, 16 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 LINK ERROR CW5 - CW5.5
Hi,

I had so many problems making DLLs , but it worked fine doing this :

    *Create an APP - > EXE with only a main procedure an all other called by
the man declared external.
    in this app, globlal variables an files are declared external. (global
variables are external-dll)
    *Create a APP -> DLL with only Global variables and data dictionary
(none external)     (DATA APP)
    *Create Various APP ->DLL with procedures with global variables and
files declared external (as in the
    exe).
    In the DLLs with procedures, I included the .LIB generated with DATA
APP.
    In the main APP , included the same lib and the libs generated with the
procedures apps.
    Make sure you compile All the apps with the same parameters (16 bits or
32 , ...)

and all worked fine.

    (I had problems when redeclarating global variables in more than a sigle
DLL without the external attribute)

Sergio Hernandez
Barcelona, Spain

Sun, 16 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. TCP/IP error 503 in CW5=ok in CW5.5b the error

2. Cw5.0 ABC - Error Class

3. WOW32.DLL error when using CW5.0 EE in Windows 2000

4. MSSQL 7.0 - Cw5.0b ee - String data, right truncation (22001) Error

5. CW5 ABC Error Messages

6. Error 36 in CW5

7. Version for F3 search Template working on CW4, CW5 & CW5.5

8. CW5 to C55

9. Images with CW5

10. CW5 Report Writer Value

11. CODE FOR E-MAILING FROM WITHIN CW5 APPLICATION

12. Printing to File from a CW5 Application