Creating Directories & Sub-Directories from Clarion
Author Message
 Creating Directories & Sub-Directories from Clarion

Also:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Kind regards,
James Cooke
http://www.*-*-*.com/ - a free technical reference for the Clarion community
http://www.*-*-*.com/

  This might be another way for you to try:
   www.clarionfoundry.com/API/API_Examples/createdir.htm

  Best Regards,
      Geoff Spillane

    Hi Maarten
    I was just wondering does this also work on Windows XP ?

    Maby thats my problem because it stil gives me errors like mad !

    Wynand

    > Wynand,
    >
    > Just one line:
    >   INCLUDE('clib.clw')
    > inside your global map
    >
    > Then, anywhere in your program you can use:
    >   MyCstring = 'C:\Temp'
    >   IF MkDir(MyCstring)
    >     message('Creation failed')
    >   End
    > Note: MkDir() goes only one level deep!
    >
    >
    > --
    >
    > Best regards,
    > Maarten
    > CDD3.1, C5EEb - ABC & C5.5.04EE
    > Certainly Clarion Developer

Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:24:16 GMT

1. Creating Directories in Clarion

2. Create a directory from within clarion

3. CW2.003 & Creating Directories

4. Look through sub-directory

5. SUB-DIRECTORY

6. help with going to sub-directories

7. making directories and subdirectories

8. Get the filenames in a directory and its subdirectories

9. Directory of File/Directories on CD

10. copy file from one directory to another directory

11. dosnames - directory DOSify a directory

12. Copying multiple directories to one directory