Prototyping in Clarion a (non-Clarion) dll function
Author Message
 Prototyping in Clarion a (non-Clarion) dll function

Hello anyone have any ideas??

I am having some difficulty in prototyping the following in Clarion!
Even in C++ I find it a little difficult to follow the meaning through
correctly... I only need to define the struct _SM_BSP_GUI_CALLBACK in
Clarion as all I need to do in this instance is set the contents to NULL...
but even this is proving to be difficult!

Any help much appreciated!

This is what I need to prototype in Clarion:

typedef struct _SM_BSP_GUI_CALLBACK {
    PSM_BSP_SET_FINGER_STATUS   SM_BSP_SetFingerStatus;
    PSM_BSP_SET_MSG_INFOS    SM_BSP_SetMsgInfos;
 PSM_BSP_SET_BSP_STATUS    SM_BSP_SetBSPStatus;

Quote:
} SM_BSP_GUI_CALLBACK, *PSM_BSP_GUI_CALLBACK;

where:
T__STATUS is a short

and

typedef T__STATUS
(WINAPI * PSM_BSP_SET_FINGER_STATUS)(
    T__STATUS     i_nFingerStatus,
 T__UCHAR *     i_pImage,
 T__ULONG     i_nRow,
 T__ULONG     i_nCol,
 T__BOOL *     o_pContinue
    );

typedef T__STATUS
(WINAPI * PSM_BSP_SET_MSG_INFOS)(
    T__INT    i_nIdMsg,
 T__BOOL *  o_pContinue
 );

typedef T__STATUS
(WINAPI * PSM_BSP_SET_BSP_STATUS)(
    T__UCHAR   i_nIdStatus,
 T__BOOL *  o_pContinue
    );

Fri, 09 Apr 2004 08:11:39 GMT
 Prototyping in Clarion a (non-Clarion) dll function
typedef struct _SM_BSP_GUI_CALLBACK {
    PSM_BSP_SET_FINGER_STATUS   SM_BSP_SetFingerStatus;
    PSM_BSP_SET_MSG_INFOS    SM_BSP_SetMsgInfos;
 PSM_BSP_SET_BSP_STATUS    SM_BSP_SetBSPStatus;

Quote:
} SM_BSP_GUI_CALLBACK, *PSM_BSP_GUI_CALLBACK;

sm_bsp_gui_callback group
sm_bsp_setfingerstatus short
sm_bsp_SetMsgInfos short
sm_bsp_SetBspStatus short
  end
The only mystery left - and you need to consult the h files to solve it - is
pragma pack. at the minimum I would do this:

sm_bsp_gui_callback group
sm_bsp_setfingerstatus short
sm_bsp_SetMsgInfos short
sm_bsp_SetBspStatus short
pad short
  end

Jim Kane

Quote:
> Hello anyone have any ideas??

> I am having some difficulty in prototyping the following in Clarion!
> Even in C++ I find it a little difficult to follow the meaning through
> correctly... I only need to define the struct _SM_BSP_GUI_CALLBACK in
> Clarion as all I need to do in this instance is set the contents to
NULL...
> but even this is proving to be difficult!

> Any help much appreciated!

> This is what I need to prototype in Clarion:

> typedef struct _SM_BSP_GUI_CALLBACK {
>     PSM_BSP_SET_FINGER_STATUS   SM_BSP_SetFingerStatus;
>     PSM_BSP_SET_MSG_INFOS    SM_BSP_SetMsgInfos;
>  PSM_BSP_SET_BSP_STATUS    SM_BSP_SetBSPStatus;
> } SM_BSP_GUI_CALLBACK, *PSM_BSP_GUI_CALLBACK;

> where:
> T__STATUS is a short

> and

> typedef T__STATUS
> (WINAPI * PSM_BSP_SET_FINGER_STATUS)(
>     T__STATUS     i_nFingerStatus,
>  T__UCHAR *     i_pImage,
>  T__ULONG     i_nRow,
>  T__ULONG     i_nCol,
>  T__BOOL *     o_pContinue
>     );

> typedef T__STATUS
> (WINAPI * PSM_BSP_SET_MSG_INFOS)(
>     T__INT    i_nIdMsg,
>  T__BOOL *  o_pContinue
>  );

> typedef T__STATUS
> (WINAPI * PSM_BSP_SET_BSP_STATUS)(
>     T__UCHAR   i_nIdStatus,
>  T__BOOL *  o_pContinue
>     );

Fri, 09 Apr 2004 10:07:29 GMT

1. Odd problem with run-time linking to a clarion dll from a non-clarion app

2. Calling functions from a non-Clarion DLL, what embed for the prototypes

3. C++ Prototyping Clarion Function

4. Drag and drop, Clarion to non-Clarion app

5. How to co-ordinate window refresh between Clarion and non-Clarion components

6. TO ALL CLARION GURUS: Non-Clarion pgrmr needs a .TPS->ASCII tool

7. Implementing a non Clarion DLL

8. Non Clarion DLL - error

9. non clarion dll question

10. Using a non-Clarion DLL