Any CW1.5 tools available?
Author Message
 Any CW1.5 tools available?

Hi all

I am still using CW ver 1.5.
Are there any 'add-on' or 3rd party tools available for CW1.5?  Specialy a
report writer that's not as crappy as CW1.5

Clarion is still the tool to produce stable apps quickly!

Thys de Wet in South Africa

Mon, 11 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Any CW1.5 tools available?
I am still using CW ver 1.5.
Are there any 'add-on' or 3rd party tools available for CW1.5?
Specialy a
report writer that's not as crappy as CW1.5

Clarion is still the tool to produce stable apps quickly!

Try http://www.mittensoftware.com

Cynthia Marr

--
Cynthia J. Marr, CW20; CW4b, Richx

Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Any CW1.5 tools available?
Hi,

Best to upgrade I think, you will be missing out on so much. Might cost
a bit to get all the "required" 3rd Party stuff, but well worth it.

Tony

Quote:

--
Tony York
Fiscal Software

http://www.fiscal.com.au

Wed, 27 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting cw1.0 apps to cw1.5?????

2. TOOLS program available on the Web (Re: Final Program - TOOLS USA 95)

3. TOOLS program available on the Web (Re: Final Program - TOOLS USA 95)

4. TOOLS program available on the Web (Re: Final Program - TOOLS USA 95)

5. Past Tool-of-Thought procedings available

6. Tool of thought information available on the web

7. Case Tools available

8. TOOLS USA program available (28-31 July, Santa Barbara)

9. Is there any VW-2 OOAD tools available?

10. Available Reporting Tools

11. no CA-Clipper tools III available

12. New bug reporting tool available