transforming dates when using other languages
Author Message
 transforming dates when using other languages

I have a clarion program that pumps data into a sql server.  From there I am
using Active Server Pages to display the data the web users.  My problem is
the way clarion stores the date.  I understand why it has to be like this in
clarion, but when it is just in sql and asp, it becomes a problem, i think.
any way I can transform this, or do I have to store the date with the
correct picture as a string somewhere in my data bafore it goes to sql.

Thanks,

Justin Rumpf

Tue, 15 Mar 2005 00:58:07 GMT

1. Invalid dates - 215 using Btrieve/Clipper DATE format

2. Difficulties with dates / using the date.rb module

3. Language comparisons-Enfin smalltalk vs others

4. Others Logical Programming Languages

5. using SFNode Transform {} in PROTO (w/cosmo player)

6. Problems using EXAMINE, TRANSFORM and TALLY

7. Stop others from using your computer!!! 3013

8. TCP / UDP ports used by LabView and others NI products

9. Anyone used SB/others

10. "others" keyword used in reset

11. HELP: Direct video (non-BIOS) access, using OAK 087 cards and others

12. HELP: Direct video (non-BIOS) access, using OAK 087 cards and others