Use Start Start Button
Author Message
 Use Start Start Button

Hi
I saw this a long time ago. I cannot say why, but this may help:
If you use the 'pick' button to start a new app, make sure that the
'Application' tab is selected.
If this does not help, try to use the menu File / New / Application and see
if this does not help.
Regards
Viggo Poulsen

Quote:
> When I start a new application:
> the check box for __USE QUICK START
> does not appear.
> What am I doing wrong?

Thu, 03 Feb 2005 15:21:15 GMT
 Use Start Start Button
That seems to be a problem with Win ME.  You will need to edit the ini file
to make it appear.

 Louis Andrews  C5ee(b) ABC
Augusta, GA

Quote:
> When I start a new application:
> the check box for __USE QUICK START
> does not appear.
> What am I doing wrong?

Thu, 03 Feb 2005 23:31:59 GMT
 Use Start Start Button
Thanks for your help.
Boyd

Fri, 04 Feb 2005 02:36:41 GMT

1. Use Start Start Button

2. Can't start vw30 [was: Can't start vwnc30]

3. Start() only starting sometimes

4. Can't start vw30 [was: Can't start vwnc30]

5. How to start data acquisition when a sine wave starts or finishes

6. I need a timestamp in milliseconds that starts when my program starts

7. Start nidqsvr.exe when Windows starts?

8. (start..end) where start > end

9. Disable Windows Start button

10. Taskbar and Start Button

11. C5EE ini file to Change Quick Start Button

12. starting IE by clicking on a text (or button) in a VI.