Now you can run a clarion program on a Unix box.
Author Message
 Now you can run a clarion program on a Unix box.

At least there is an option...

SoftWindowsT 95 Version 4.11 for Solaris
SoftWindows 95 for Solaris is the fastest, easiest way to put Microsoft? Windows? 95 on your Solaris workstation, so you can run all your favorite Windows applications. With SoftWindows 95 for Solaris, there's no need for a second computer. SoftWindows 95 for Solaris includes the latest version of Microsoft Windows 95 pre-installed, allowing you to run all Microsoft Windows applications on your Solaris workstation - right alongside your existing Solaris applications. And with SoftWindows' innovative TurboStartT feature, your Solaris workstation will launch Windows in seconds - faster than on a PC!

http://www.*-*-*.com/

--
 Kevin

 Name    : Kevin B. Erskine, Owner, TopSpeed Certified Clarion Professional

 ICQ     : 10761812 [ http://www.*-*-*.com/ ] v99a-beta
 WebSite : http://www.*-*-*.com/
 Phone # : 415-331-6003 (Pacific Standard Time)
 Location: Beautiful Sausalito, California, USA
 "Begin a new era of productivity..."? '96-00 Software By Ragazzi(tm)

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Now you can run a clarion program on a Unix box.

There is m u c h  better way for this! Check out: http://www.vmware.com/
With this product you can run linux within your NT and vice versa + you can
run all versions of windows within your existing linux.
First i didn't believe this is possible but i was amazed right after i give it a try!

Best Regards,
Ville

  At least there is an option...

  SoftWindowsT 95 Version 4.11 for Solaris

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Now you can run a clarion program on a Unix box.
Just to add my two cents worth - VMWare is fantastic. I run both NT within
Linux (Mandrake 7.1) and Linux within NT (on different computers) and have
had no problem. I am also led to believe you can place any O/S designed for
i386 on as well, but haven't tried any others...
It also has applications for high security servers and high availability
servers, since you can create an 'image' of the OS and it's programs.
Set it up how you want, and then clone the image. If tripwire or your
security program detect a problem, simply copy the backup image over the
affected one, and launch the image again... hey presto - invulnerable! :)

Quote:
>There is m u c h  better way for this! Check out: http://www.vmware.com/
>With this product you can run linux within your NT and vice versa + you
>can run all versions of windows within your existing linux.
>First i didn't believe this is possible but i was amazed right after i
>give it a try!

>Best Regards,
>Ville

>  SoftWindowsT 95 Version 4.11 for Solaris

>------=_NextPart_000_0061_01BFECF1.88811E60
><HTML><HEAD>
><META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
><META content="MSHTML 5.50.3825.1300" name=GENERATOR>
><STYLE></STYLE>
></HEAD>
><BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>There is m u c h? better way for this!
><Check
>out: <A
>href="http://www.vmware.com/">http://www.vmware.com/</A></FONT></DIV>
><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>With this product you can run linux within
><your NT
>and vice versa + you can</FONT></DIV>
><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>run all versions of windows within your
><existing
>linux.</FONT></DIV>
><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>First i didn't believe this is possible but
><i was
>amazed right after i give it a try!</FONT></DIV>
><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>?</DIV>
><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Best Regards,</FONT></DIV>
><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Ville</FONT></DIV>
><BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
>BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
>  <DIV>"Kevin B. Erskine" <<A

>  >...</DIV>
>  <DIV><STRONG><FONT color=#000080>At least there is an
>  option...</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
>  <DIV>?</DIV>
>  <DIV><STRONG><FONT color=#000080>SoftWindows? 95 Version 4.11
>  <for
>  Solaris</FONT></STRONG></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

Wed, 01 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: UNIX Box Running CW Programs ?

2. Interfacing to Oracle using a COBOL program that calls a C function on a UNIX box

3. Profiling of fortran program on a Unix Box

4. How can I compile a clipper program to run on a UNIX machine

5. running unix program from pop11

6. running unix program from pop11 (PS)

7. run-unix-program : question

8. Problem running Clarion DOS program on Windows NT

9. Running a Clarion program as an NT service

10. DOS (Clarion) Programs won't run on Pentium II or III

11. Run Clarion Programs Inside Of IE4 Browser

12. Converting Clarion 4 to Clarion 5 - List Box Arrays