Countries File?
Author Message
 Countries File?

Does anyone have a TPS (or ASCII, etc) file of countries of the world?  I'm
looking to save some typing time...

Thanks,
[L]

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 06:53:19 GMT
 Countries File?
We have one we created, but it doesn't include "Talabanistan" <g>

You are welcome to it if you want.  To see the list we have, go to
http://www.soft-it.com and click on Buy Now (use Donald Duck if you want, he
buys often <g>) and drop down the "Country".

Let me know if this list is worth having and if so I'll email it to you.

Ron M.

Quote:
> Does anyone have a TPS (or ASCII, etc) file of countries of the world?
I'm
> looking to save some typing time...

> Thanks,
> [L]

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 07:35:42 GMT
 Countries File?
Wow!

Don't bother with mine Leroy, this one from Stan is very thorough.

Do you mind if I use this one day Stan?

Ron M.

Quote:
> I have one with is tied to a masking template I used for controlling phone
> #'s, zip codes and ID#'s.  It has limited money valuation functions.

> I am enclosing the country file and the masking template used with the
> country file.

> > We have one we created, but it doesn't include "Talabanistan" <g>

> > You are welcome to it if you want.  To see the list we have, go to
> > http://www.soft-it.com and click on Buy Now (use Donald Duck if you
want,
> he
> > buys often <g>) and drop down the "Country".

> > Let me know if this list is worth having and if so I'll email it to you.

> > Ron M.

> > > Does anyone have a TPS (or ASCII, etc) file of countries of the world?
> > I'm
> > > looking to save some typing time...

> > > Thanks,
> > > [L]

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 09:07:53 GMT
 Countries File?
FAQ'd - thanks Stan!
http://www.clarionfoundry.com/DataSets/DataSets_General/country.htm

--
Kind regards,
James Cooke

www.ClarionFoundry.com

> I have one with is tied to a masking template I used for controlling phone
> #'s, zip codes and ID#'s.  It has limited money valuation functions.

> I am enclosing the country file and the masking template used with the
> country file.

> > We have one we created, but it doesn't include "Talabanistan" <g>

> > You are welcome to it if you want.  To see the list we have, go to
> > http://www.soft-it.com and click on Buy Now (use Donald Duck if you
want,
> he
> > buys often <g>) and drop down the "Country".

> > Let me know if this list is worth having and if so I'll email it to you.

> > Ron M.

> > > Does anyone have a TPS (or ASCII, etc) file of countries of the world?
> > I'm
> > > looking to save some typing time...

> > > Thanks,
> > > [L]

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 10:08:40 GMT
 Countries File?
Sure.  My original intentions were to write an internet app which would
allow programmers all over the world to assist in maintaining it.  Then as
part of their help they would be able to download the updated database.
Unfortunately, it's still on the drawing board.<g>

Quote:
> Wow!

> Don't bother with mine Leroy, this one from Stan is very thorough.

> Do you mind if I use this one day Stan?

> Ron M.

> > I have one with is tied to a masking template I used for controlling
phone
> > #'s, zip codes and ID#'s.  It has limited money valuation functions.

> > I am enclosing the country file and the masking template used with the
> > country file.

> > > We have one we created, but it doesn't include "Talabanistan" <g>

> > > You are welcome to it if you want.  To see the list we have, go to
> > > http://www.soft-it.com and click on Buy Now (use Donald Duck if you
> want,
> > he
> > > buys often <g>) and drop down the "Country".

> > > Let me know if this list is worth having and if so I'll email it to
you.

> > > Ron M.

> > > I'm

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:39:49 GMT
 Countries File?
Thanks everyone.  That's what I needed.

[L]

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 00:00:58 GMT
 Countries File?
I have one that contains HAM DXCC entities (same thing with some extras) if
anyone wants it

Colin R.

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 03:46:27 GMT

1. Lowest Mortgage rates in the country! BM

2. Country ID

3. JOB-FT-Orange Country-CA-Smalltalk Sr. Programmer

4. Smalltalk P/A position Orange Country, CA

5. read country/time/language

6. Anyone got a list of countries?

7. API - country settings

8. Other Countries - other Clipper?

9. ordering from foreign countries

10. Query NT-Country-Settings

11. School in heart of tech country teaches without PCs

12. School in heart of tech country teaches without PCs