Locus File Manager Question
Author Message
 Locus File Manager Question

Hello Gang,

I have been using the Locus file manager template (CW5b ABC) and it
was working fine. I made some changes which the file manager dosen't
support. I turned it off and decided to restructure and then turn it
on again as I am only in development stage. Now that it is back on it
fails to automatically restructure even a simple field add or change.

Does anyone know the correct procedure to really kill it so that it
can be reset as a new program?

TIA

Kerry McNally

Sun, 01 May 2005 13:12:47 GMT

1. LOCUS TEMPLATES - About Locus Security

2. File Conversion with File Manager on Huge files

3. File Manager 2 Question

4. File Manager 2 Question Again

5. Another File Manager 2 Question?

6. Locus ABC - QBE - Order Question

7. Use File manager to REBUILD files

8. File Manager 2 released (Automatic File Upgrading (inc TPS))

9. Flat file manager

10. File link manager?

11. File Manager

12. Looking for INI file manager templates