TopSpeed ODBC driver 3.1 - Transactions
Author Message
 TopSpeed ODBC driver 3.1 - Transactions

Hi there,
I'm testing the TopSpeed ODBC driver 3.1 for a possible project where we
need transactions and after I created a very simple VB code using ADO to
access the TPS database I got the following error after I called the method
BeginTransaction:

    "Current Provider does not support transactions"

My question is...
Does TopSpeed ODBC driver 3.1 support transactions?

Thank you very much
Michel Fornaris

Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:16:08 GMT
 TopSpeed ODBC driver 3.1 - Transactions
Michel,

Quote:
> My question is...
> Does TopSpeed ODBC driver 3.1 support transactions?

This is what I found<g>: "Current Provider does not support transactions"

Brian Staff (Phoenix)

Tue, 18 Oct 2005 01:46:57 GMT

1. TopSpeed Releases Free Beta 2 of TopSpeed ODBC Driver

2. TopSpeed - ODBC 3.1???? HELP HELP HELP

3. TPS ODBC Driver 3.1 update available!

4. Topspeed driver / Transaction Processing / multi sites

5. Needed 1 TopSpeed ODBC driver license

6. Topspeed ODBC Drivers

7. Topspeed ODBC driver ?????

8. Single Topspeed ODBC Drivers Available

9. ODBC driver topspeed - Please help

10. odbc driver for topspeed

11. Topspeed ODBC driver

12. Problems with VB using Topspeed ODBC driver