DOS/Win32 & Linux development
Author Message
 DOS/Win32 & Linux development

Check this one out.. reasonably priced and VERY fast!
http://www.*-*-*.com/

--
Ben E. Brady
Certified Clarion Developer

Firewall Log Analysers by Brady & Associates, LLC.
http://www.*-*-*.com/

ClearICE Report Utility for BlackICE Defender
http://www.*-*-*.com/
ClearZone Report Utility for ZoneAlarm
http://www.*-*-*.com/
ClearRoute Report Utility for WinRoute Pro
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Brady & Associates, LLC.
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:29:47 GMT
 DOS/Win32 & Linux development
Clarion 2.0 for Dos except cross platform.

Dont like the lack of pointers.

We now create stuff in clarion that uses pointers all the time.

In fact it allows us to control memory and run memory past one spot.

Allowing us to create meta logic systems.

Clarion could be really good, in fact it may yet whip the pants of whole
problem areas.

like collection databases that  cycle into space as meta database
collections ect.

Quote:

>Check this one out.. reasonably priced and VERY fast!
>http://www.rapideuphoria.com/

>--
>Ben E. Brady
>Certified Clarion Developer
>Microsoft Certified Professional

>Firewall Log Analysers by Brady & Associates, LLC.
>http://www.firewallreporting.com/

>ClearICE Report Utility for BlackICE Defender
>http://firewallreporting.bizland.com/clearice/
>ClearZone Report Utility for ZoneAlarm
>http://firewallreporting.bizland.com/clearzone/
>ClearRoute Report Utility for WinRoute Pro
>http://firewallreporting.bizland.com/clearroute/

>Brady & Associates, LLC.
>http://www.clariondeveloper.com

Sat, 19 Apr 2003 16:27:56 GMT
 DOS/Win32 & Linux development
heres a bit from the site, sounds just like this family.

Welcome to the Family

Next is what I consider to be Euphoria's shining glory, and it quite frankly
has nothing to do with the language itself.  An incredible community has
emerged around the language, which has made itself evident in two different
ways:  a mailing list, and a the code archive mentioned above.  In what one
really has no choice but to call an Internet family, there are varied
individuals from all walks of life and from diverse locations all about the
planet.  There are professional programmers, cowboy coders, gamers, Net
experts, graphics experts, and hobbyists.  There are fif{*filter*}-year-olds and
grandfathers.  And, as in any true family, there are the malcontents whose
sole purpose in life is to see how many people they can{*filter*}off with one
message.  It is this family, I believe, that puts the final shining touches
onto the gem that is Euphoria.  They discuss topics about the language,
exhort its strengths, caution about what they perceive as its weaknesses,
and debate what Euphoria should or should not eventually have.  Some
desperately want Euphoria to be more object-oriented, some are vehemently
against that.  Some want goto to be implemented.  Some believe that would be
the end of the universe as we know it.  And, as with your family or mine,
every once in a while somebody pitches a royal fit about something, or a
cat-fight erupts for a little while.  However, they always welcome the
questions of a beginner, and at times, one question can result in a mailbox
full of answers, each one approaching the problem a little differently.

Quote:

>Check this one out.. reasonably priced and VERY fast!
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

>--
>Ben E. Brady
>Certified Clarion Developer
>Microsoft Certified Professional

>Firewall Log Analysers by Brady & Associates, LLC.
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

>ClearICE Report Utility for BlackICE Defender
> http://www.*-*-*.com/
>ClearZone Report Utility for ZoneAlarm
> http://www.*-*-*.com/
>ClearRoute Report Utility for WinRoute Pro
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

>Brady & Associates, LLC.
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 19 Apr 2003 16:31:07 GMT

1. Dos & WIN32 TSR's

2. Dos & Linux

3. Dos & Linux

4. Rexx dialog for Unix/Linux? (cross platform win32-os/2-linux development)

5. Smalltalk/V DOS 3.0 Multiprocessing & DOS calls

6. Python for win32 development, GUI, Database, dlls

7. Forth as a linux development language

8. ciforth/lina : a Linux development language

9. fig86gnr (2.106 BETA) Figforth development system on i86 linux

10. State-of-the-art Software Development with Linux

11. New Linux Solution Development e-mail List

12. Free Rexx Development Tool (OS/2, DOS, Windows and Unix)