INIMgr using Topspeed File?
Author Message
 INIMgr using Topspeed File?

Hello, Folks.
    I want to have an INIMGR replacement class that uses a topspeed file
instead of an INI file and that lets me put the file where I want it to
be.
    My usage of INI files is climbing and I want them backed up and I
can see a day coming where I will need management software for them (and
that will be much easier to build if the file is just a topspeed file).
    If I get this built, my intention is to put the source on the
knowledge bases so that anyone who wants it has a copy.
    Before I begin, however, I wanted to ask if there is already done
this and made the code available to the public.  I've looked, but I've
missed things in the past.
    Anyone know if this has already been done and made available?
        Thanks,
            Tim

Sun, 06 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 INIMgr using Topspeed File?
This would pretty cool, especially if you could specify whatever file
driver you wanted.

---
Mark Riffey
Granite Bear Development
http://www.granitebear.com

Software for professional photography studios
and non-profit organizations

Sun, 06 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 INIMgr using Topspeed File?
Yeah,
Like SQL <g>
Great idea.
--
Michael in Metzger
"Creative Solutions Don't Just Happen"

Quote:
> This would pretty cool, especially if you could specify whatever file
> driver you wanted.

> ---
> Mark Riffey
> Granite Bear Development
> http://www.granitebear.com

> Software for professional photography studios
> and non-profit organizations

Sun, 06 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems using keys with files in TOPSPEED files

2. Access to Topspeed Files using ODBC

3. Using Topspeed Data Files

4. C4-=Gold: INIMgr Problems?

5. need example basic file to topspeed file cw2

6. Strange file behavior with topspeed file format

7. Several files into one topspeed file

8. reading ascii file and creating topspeed file in application designer - gasman.zip (0/2)

9. C4-print topspeed file to a text file

10. How to store dos files in topspeed file

11. Topspeed - CW2003 File Convert gets File Not Found

12. GET(File,1) in TopSpeed-Files