ANN: Gitano Software Drawing Results
Author Message
 ANN: Gitano Software Drawing Results

Congratulations to our drawing winners:

Paul Walker - gReg
David Kirk - PowerSearch
Wilson Schomaker - (1) IconsXP Specialty Group
Cesar Carmona -  Product Scope 32 PRO, Spreadsheet Version
Lisa LaFreniere  -  Product Scope 32 PRO, Spreadsheet Version
Peter Riester -  Product Scope 32 PRO, Spreadsheet Version

I have received several messages about the end of the drawing.  I have left
the page up ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ) with an option
to vote if you want it back.  If you want free software then show your
interest.  In 8 months we had given away 62 prizes totaling over $5000.00

Thanks to those that contributed to the drawings, please visit their sites:

Gitano Software: http://www.*-*-*.com/
Gitano Software (gReg): http://www.*-*-*.com/
1st Shareware: http://www.*-*-*.com/
1st Logo Design: http://www.*-*-*.com/
Encourager Software: http://www.*-*-*.com/
Brady & Associates: http://www.*-*-*.com/
Sterling Data: http://www.*-*-*.com/
Solid Software: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Advertising------------------------------------------------------
For a limited time  - Source code for gCal, gCalc and gFileFind (includes
PowerSearch) is available.  Do not let this opportunity go by!
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Advertising------------------------------------------------------
 gREGPlus v4.51 now available.  Auto registration from clipboard and more.
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;<-VISIT OUR NEW SITE!!!

Advertising------------------------------------------------------
For a limited time only (ENDS 5/5/2003) upgrade to the latest release, on
any product,  for the current price, no matter how many versions you are
behind.
Upgrade now and receive a free gift with your purchase.  As always your
purchase includes one free year of upgrades.
Buy now and save money, plus get a free gift! what more could you ask!
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Advertising------------------------------------------------------
Give your business or product that professional look and feel .
TIME TO GET NOTICED!
We can create a new look to really impress your customers.
http://www.*-*-*.com/

--
Regards,

Jesus F. Moreno
CEO, President
Gitano Software, Inc.
Certified Clarion Developer
ASP Developer Member
WOW Your Customers!   http://www.*-*-*.com/
www.1stLogoDesign.com  ---Professional Logo Designs and Custom Graphics
www.gitanosoftware.com  ---Software Consulting and Development
www.1stShareware.com  ----Your first stop for cool shareware
www.g-reg.com  ------------Software Licensing and Registration
www.clarionutilities.com  ----Add-ons for Clarion Developers

Tue, 18 Oct 2005 02:22:44 GMT
 ANN: Gitano Software Drawing Results
wait..something must be wrong.  I didn't win! ;)

jeff

Quote:
> Congratulations to our drawing winners:

> Paul Walker - gReg
> David Kirk - PowerSearch
> Wilson Schomaker - (1) IconsXP Specialty Group
> Cesar Carmona -  Product Scope 32 PRO, Spreadsheet Version
> Lisa LaFreniere  -  Product Scope 32 PRO, Spreadsheet Version
> Peter Riester -  Product Scope 32 PRO, Spreadsheet Version

> I have received several messages about the end of the drawing.  I have
left
> the page up (http://www.gitanosoftware.com/weeklydrawing.htm) with an
option
> to vote if you want it back.  If you want free software then show your
> interest.  In 8 months we had given away 62 prizes totaling over $5000.00

> Thanks to those that contributed to the drawings, please visit their
sites:

> Gitano Software: http://www.gitanosoftware.com/
> Gitano Software (gReg): http://www.g-reg.com
> 1st Shareware: http://www.1stshareware.com/
> 1st Logo Design: http://1stlogodesign.com/index.html
> Encourager Software: http://www.encouragersoftware.com/
> Brady & Associates: http://www.y2kbrady.com/firewallreporting/
> Sterling Data: http://sterlingdata.com/
> Solid Software: http://www.solidsoftware.de/

Tue, 18 Oct 2005 04:31:48 GMT
 ANN: Gitano Software Drawing Results
Sorry about that!  Maybe next time if it we bring it back.  I actually going
to do a weekly one on my shareware site.

--

WOW Your Customers!  http://1stlogodesign.com/wow.htm
www.1stLogoDesign.com ---Professional Logo Designs and Custom Graphics
www.gitanosoftware.com ---Software Consulting and Development
www.1stShareware.com ----Your first stop for cool shareware
www.g-reg.com ------------Software Licensing and Registration
www.clarionutilities.com ----Add-ons for Clarion Developers

Quote:
> wait..something must be wrong.  I didn't win! ;)

> jeff

> > Congratulations to our drawing winners:

> > Paul Walker - gReg
> > David Kirk - PowerSearch
> > Wilson Schomaker - (1) IconsXP Specialty Group
> > Cesar Carmona -  Product Scope 32 PRO, Spreadsheet Version
> > Lisa LaFreniere  -  Product Scope 32 PRO, Spreadsheet Version
> > Peter Riester -  Product Scope 32 PRO, Spreadsheet Version

> > I have received several messages about the end of the drawing.  I have
> left
> > the page up (http://www.gitanosoftware.com/weeklydrawing.htm) with an
> option
> > to vote if you want it back.  If you want free software then show your
> > interest.  In 8 months we had given away 62 prizes totaling over
$5000.00

> > Thanks to those that contributed to the drawings, please visit their
> sites:

> > Gitano Software: http://www.gitanosoftware.com/
> > Gitano Software (gReg): http://www.g-reg.com
> > 1st Shareware: http://www.1stshareware.com/
> > 1st Logo Design: http://1stlogodesign.com/index.html
> > Encourager Software: http://www.encouragersoftware.com/
> > Brady & Associates: http://www.y2kbrady.com/firewallreporting/
> > Sterling Data: http://sterlingdata.com/
> > Solid Software: http://www.solidsoftware.de/

Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:00:59 GMT

1. Gitano Software Inc, gReg June Drawing Results

2. Gitano Software Inc, gReg June Drawing Results

3. ANN:Weekly Drawing from Gitano Software

4. ANN: Weekly Drawing from Gitano Software

5. ANN: Gitano Software Weekly Drawing

6. ANN: Gitano Software Weekly Drawing

7. Gitano Software June Drawing

8. ANN: Gitano Software affiliate program.

9. Jesus Moreno from Gitano Software

10. Gitano Software Utilities for C5.5b2