CW5 ABC Error Messages
Author Message
 CW5 ABC Error Messages

Hey all,

Ever since I converted from Legacy to ABC, I have been receiving error
messages during Process procedures. For example...
    --    Do you want to save the changes to this record?
    --    The value of Truck # must be found in the Truck file.
    --    No records to process

How do I get rid of these messages? I have looked at the ErrorClass and
FileManager Templates, since I feel certain that this has to do with whether
I handle the errors or allow Clarion to handle them. Frankly, though, I am
not understanding all that I know about the ABC templates and this subject
in particular.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ron Brackett

Fri, 26 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. TCP/IP error 503 in CW5=ok in CW5.5b the error

2. Cw5.0 ABC - Error Class

3. Upgrading CW4 ABC app to CW5 ABC

4. LINK ERROR CW5 - CW5.5

5. How to change clarion 4 ABC template error messages

6. C5PE ABC Error Messages

7. Trapping all ABC error messages to a ASCII file

8. CW5b(ABC/32): INCLUDE C-routines in CW5

9. CW5 ABC Max report page length

10. CW5 ABC - Edit in place AND form

11. CW5 ABC - Insert and Update - stay in form

12. Carriage Return in CW5 (ABC)