left mouse button = right mouse button
Author Message
 left mouse button = right mouse button

    Hi all,

    Sometimes when we minimize a clarion app in windows we got the strange
effect that     the left mouse button reacts like it is the reight mouse
button ???

Pressing ther alt key ones makes everything OK ???

Has anyone else this problem with clarion apps ????

Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:29:53 GMT

1. leftmouse button is right mouse button ???

2. Drag&Drop with left mouse button

3. Application runs slow except clicking titlebar using left mouse button

4. Problem with left mouse button in TCL based programs

5. tclX has no left mouse-button

6. detecting mouse motion at mouse button release

7. Right mouse button in VW

8. Pop up modify (right mouse button) issue - Help

9. Right mouse Button in Windows NT 4.0

10. Right Mouse Button

11. Disable Right Mouse Button Popup Menu

12. Disable Right Mouse Button Popup Menu