ntvdm.exe - Application Error when running C55EE.exe
Author Message
 ntvdm.exe - Application Error when running C55EE.exe

I've just migrated my copy of C55 from my trusty old Dell Latitude, to my
nice new Toshiba, and it won't run. I get the initial splash screen, about
1cm of the progress bar, to the point where my name and registration appears
in the splash window, and then ntvdm.exe - Application Error, The
instruction at "0x77f52cd0" referenced memory at "0x00a2054c". The memory
could not be "written".

Both PC's the old and new laptops are running Win XP Pro 2002 version.

I'm baffled, does anyone have any suggestions?

TIA

Neil Porter.

Sun, 30 Oct 2005 04:37:17 GMT
 ntvdm.exe - Application Error when running C55EE.exe
Default printer???

You must have one installed.

Sun, 30 Oct 2005 04:33:56 GMT
 ntvdm.exe - Application Error when running C55EE.exe
So Simple!, and yet it works like a dream!

Thank you....I won't tell you how long I've been looking at this....

Quote:
> Default printer???

> You must have one installed.

Sun, 30 Oct 2005 04:55:44 GMT

1. ntvdm.exe - Application Error ???? HELP

2. ntvdm.exe - application error

3. ntvdm.exe - Application Error in XP Pro

4. running a second *.exe while one *.exe is running using Lahey fortran

5. ntvdm.exe error c5ee

6. c5print.exe and c5printx.exe cannot run in the root directory of a network drive

7. Running one EXE from another EXE

8. Running external EXE from Clipper exe.module

9. running exe from another exe

10. running EXE from within EXE in DOS

11. EXPECT EXCEPTION ERROR - slavedrv.exe Application error

12. GPF in EXO2.EXE: internal error during .EXE generation