error(513): internal error 13
Author Message
 error(513): internal error 13

I just recently upgraded from Clarion 4b and created my first app. Went back
to the dictionary and added several field names to the file. I'm aware of
having to update the dictionary using the database manager in C4  or face
the "Invalid Record Declaration" error. But every time I try to do this in
C5.5 I receive the message, error(513): internal error 13. What's the
solution?

Thanks. I know this is a newbie problem.

Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:58:04 GMT
 error(513): internal error 13
Welcome Newbie. There is an FAQ on 513 on the Clarion FAQs site
http://www.softvelocity.com/faq/faq.htm

Quote:
> I just recently upgraded from Clarion 4b and created my first app. Went
back
> to the dictionary and added several field names to the file. I'm aware of
> having to update the dictionary using the database manager in C4  or face
> the "Invalid Record Declaration" error. But every time I try to do this in
> C5.5 I receive the message, error(513): internal error 13. What's the
> solution?

> Thanks. I know this is a newbie problem.

Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:19:15 GMT
 error(513): internal error 13
I has tremendous problems with this feature in CW5 , gave up on it and
purchased FM2 from capesoft never had such problem since.

On Sun, 3 Nov 2002 19:58:04 -0500, "Jeff Easlick"

Quote:

>I just recently upgraded from Clarion 4b and created my first app. Went back
>to the dictionary and added several field names to the file. I'm aware of
>having to update the dictionary using the database manager in C4  or face
>the "Invalid Record Declaration" error. But every time I try to do this in
>C5.5 I receive the message, error(513): internal error 13. What's the
>solution?

>Thanks. I know this is a newbie problem.

   Warm regards

     Elli

CW5peB,TPS,Legacy   , win98

Sun, 24 Apr 2005 07:49:22 GMT

1. Clarion 5.5RC2 ..error 513 - Internal Error 13

2. Error (513) Internal error (13)

3. Error (513): Internal Error 13

4. ERROR (513) INTERNAL ERROR 13

5. Error 513 - internal error 13