bold, italic, underline and right & left alignment
Author Message
 bold, italic, underline and right & left alignment

                       - - - - - - - - - -

>Anybody know how to put bold, italic and underline style on
>some text in a memo field ?

>Anybody also know how to put both left and right alignment on the memo
>field or report ?

There is no way to change fonts for parts of a memo in CW.  I suggest
you get Rich-X OCX which will handle this in RTF format, allowing all
sorts of text manipulation and should allow justification too.

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson
Allerup Edb
Tel: +45 4675 7122
Fax: +45 4675 7144
Denmark

http://www.*-*-*.com/
UIN nr.: 2428601

Sun, 20 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accepting Italics and Bold fonts

2. PageScript Bold/underline

3. Printing Text Widget with fonts/underlines/bold etc.????

4. Right, left, Right.

5. left alignment

6. TextEdit right alignment...

7. Right Alignment Problem in CW2.003 report

8. Right alignment in wxTextCtrl?

9. QUESTION:right alignment of entry widgets

10. Right to left question

11. Right to left cursor utility

12. Hebrew and Right-to-Left