How to run Word macro in Clarion app.
Author Message
 How to run Word macro in Clarion app.

Helo everyone.
I have a little problem.
My reports are very large and I export them in to file. Then I would
like to run Word macro.
This macro will import my data in  Word.

Thanks for all  answers.
Aeksandar Cvetanovski

Sun, 08 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to run Word macro in Clarion app.

Export your data into a CSV (comma-delimited) file (see the examples
that come with Clarion to do this.)

Then write a Word VBA macro to import the file.

Anything more detailed than that and I'd be writing it for you<g>.

HTH,

Dean

On Wed, 22 Apr 1998 12:41:09 +0200, "HermeS staff"

Quote:

>Helo everyone.
>I have a little problem.
>My reports are very large and I export them in to file. Then I would
>like to run Word macro.
>This macro will import my data in  Word.

>Thanks for all  answers.
>Aeksandar Cvetanovski

Mon, 09 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to run Word macro in Clarion app.

Thanks for instruction Dean.
Alex

Mon, 09 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to run Word macro in Clarion app.

Fire the macro via a DDE Link.

On Wed, 22 Apr 1998 12:41:09 +0200, "HermeS staff"

Quote:

>Helo everyone.
>I have a little problem.
>My reports are very large and I export them in to file. Then I would
>like to run Word macro.
>This macro will import my data in  Word.

>Thanks for all  answers.
>Aeksandar Cvetanovski

<< do not press reply, you will need to remove the 'nospam' from my return e-mail >>

Chris Christenson

Mon, 09 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to run Word macro in Clarion.

2. running Clarion for DOS app out of Clarion 5.5

3. Odd problem with run-time linking to a clarion dll from a non-clarion app

4. making and running excel or word macros

5. How to rum Word macro in Clarion

6. Problem with Microsoft Word when running Clipper App

7. MS word and Clarion app

8. Printing Word Document in Clarion App

9. Convert Clarion 2.0 app to Clarion 5.5 apps.

10. Close a Clarion app from another Clarion app?

11. Running Clarion APP under Linux

12. Running a Clarion App behind a RNIS line