ERROR 48 - Why am I getting it?
Author Message
 ERROR 48 - Why am I getting it?

Getting this error only when updating record from a template generated form.
I've ruled out all embeds.  The error references transaction(filename) where
filename is not a file in the schematic.  Ideas?

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ERROR 48 - Why am I getting it?
Quote:

> Getting this error only when updating record from a template generated form.
> I've ruled out all embeds.  The error references transaction(filename) where
> filename is not a file in the schematic.  Ideas?

Some possible causes are a file and its alias in the same transaction frame or
two different files with different file drivers in the same transaction frame.
-------
Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
Productive Software Solutions
Can't Find that Message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
www.fkeeps.com

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ERROR 48 - Why am I getting it?
Hmmm... I don't see any of that.

Quote:

> > Getting this error only when updating record from a template generated
form.
> > I've ruled out all embeds.  The error references transaction(filename)
where
> > filename is not a file in the schematic.  Ideas?

> Some possible causes are a file and its alias in the same transaction
frame or
> two different files with different file drivers in the same transaction
frame.
> -------
> Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
> Productive Software Solutions
> Can't Find that Message?
> Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
> www.fkeeps.com

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Why am I getting bind errors?

2. why am i getting processor stack fault error?

3. Error(35) & Error(48)

4. What Causes Error 48-Unable To Log Transaction

5. Error 48: Unable to Log Transaction

6. Transaction Error 48 with dbase file

7. Error 48

8. Error 48

9. Error 48 with dbf files ?

10. Topspeed: Error 48

11. Error 48 - Is my log transaction coding ok?

12. Transaction framing error 48 ??