C5b: Report, Page header doesn't resize properly
Author Message
 C5b: Report, Page header doesn't resize properly

C5b: Report, Page header doesn't resize properly

I have a report like so:
PageHeader
+----------------------+
| Fan Sea But Ear Attic |
+----------------------+
      memofield that expands
GroupHeader
abc      def       ghi
Detail
$$$     $$$$    $$$$

when the memofield exands due to having multiple lines, it eventually
overwrites the detail area of the report, rather than pushing the detail
area down. Any ideas on this?

What I really need is a GroupHeader that reprints on every page. But I
haven't located such an animal.

Thanks in advance,
  J J

--
Be Kind, Be Careful, Be Yourself
--

Sat, 08 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Report with no page header on firs page

2. Report with no page header on firs page

3. CW2.0 - Convert Doesn't Work Properly on My TPS File

4. Window menu doesn't work properly

5. ACHOICE with UDF doesn't work properly?

6. VO:DataWindow doesn't save properly

7. g77 doesn't link properly with gcc?

8. Tcl doesn't read utf-16 files properly

9. Tcl_MutexLock doesn't work properly

10. OptProc doesn't handle switches properly

11. glob (Tcl7.4) doesn't return properly

12. addinput doesn't patch tk3.6 properly