32bit runtime errors - 16bit runs fim
Author Message
 32bit runtime errors - 16bit runs fim

I have an app in C55EE in which i use a main frame with child browses
and frames running on threads. When I complile in 32 bit the app does
not open the threads and crashes when closing the entire program. When
compling in 16 bit the app works perfect.
Can anyone help?
Thanks

Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:57:53 GMT
 32bit runtime errors - 16bit runs fim
Are you using any OCX/VBX controls? Some seem to work only in 16 bit.

Rocky'

Quote:
> I have an app in C55EE in which i use a main frame with child browses
> and frames running on threads. When I complile in 32 bit the app does
> not open the threads and crashes when closing the entire program. When
> compling in 16 bit the app works perfect.
> Can anyone help?
> Thanks

Wed, 27 Jul 2005 01:21:41 GMT

1. Error running app when converted to 32bit (CW2003)

2. Problem: Changing from 16bit to 32bit

3. Going from 16bit to 32bit

4. 16bit to 32bit conversion

5. 32bit vs 16bit

6. Detecting 16bit or 32bit OS

7. Help: 16bit or 32bit-dll

8. Clarion - 32bit application slower than 16bit

9. 32bit menu vs 16bit

10. SecWin 16bit & 32bit

11. 32bit application slower than 16bit