Report Group Headers, Footers & Page Breaks
Author Message
 Report Group Headers, Footers & Page Breaks

Hi folks,

How do I put a Group Header at the top of every page and a Group Footer at
the bottom of every page, regardless of how many detail records have to be
printed.

In good  'ol CPD 2.1 it could be done quite easily, but I don't seem to
figure out how to do it in CW (Using C5EE-a CR1).

Any comments will be appreciated.

Regards,

Luis De Almeida
Edenvale, South Africa

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. REPOST: How To... Report Group Headers, Footers & Page Breaks

2. embed points in report group headers and footers

3. awk-Script with Report Headers/Footers & Pagebreaks

4. Break Group Headers on Overflow Pages

5. Adding a Group Footer to an existing Group Break

6. Break Header/Footer Calculations

7. group footer en header

8. Group headers/footers in browse

9. Handling group breaks and page breaks run time

10. Report Headers and Footers

11. Controlling Report headers and footers

12. Report headers and footers (CW 1.5/2.0)