CW55 turn off list control marking
Author Message
 CW55 turn off list control marking

Is it possible to turn on and off the marking feature on a list
control? It seems that adding the Mark(flag) attribute to a list turns
marking on, but what if I want to turn marking off and on under
program control? Is this possible?
Thanks,
Grady Bradley

Fri, 05 Aug 2005 23:25:32 GMT
 CW55 turn off list control marking
Hi again Grady

It sure is - I sent you the solution yesterday !
Haven't you received it ?

Regards

Odd Johannesen
Granli 23
NO-4550 FARSUND
NORWAY

Quote:
> Is it possible to turn on and off the marking feature on a list
> control? It seems that adding the Mark(flag) attribute to a list turns
> marking on, but what if I want to turn marking off and on under
> program control? Is this possible?
> Thanks,
> Grady Bradley

Sat, 06 Aug 2005 03:17:28 GMT

1. Entry controls but not text controls blanked in WinXP/CW55

2. Marking records in List control

3. Free compilers could mark turning point for Fortran, Linux

4. Need a CW55 compatible word processing/mailmerge control

5. Entry controls blanked in XP/CW55

6. mark(Mark) and cut(Mark) primitives in prolog standard

7. mark(Mark) and cut(Mark) in prolog standard

8. Turning a list value in a parameter into a list for eval without quasiquote/unquote

9. turning off backdrop ?

10. Turn Computer off with RB

11. RTF - Can't turn off ISDIRTY=TRUE

12. Turning off pc speaker